Thursday, March 19, 2009

stuff

Yesterday I went to visit my friend Holly and her adorable son Hendrix. Holly is my first friend from high school to have a baby, although I'm sure some others aren't far behind.
happy baby
very sweet and gurgly
I also went antiquing a bit and found these two bracelets for 12 bucks each
there was so much more that I wanted
but I'm really trying to refrain from buying things until I have a bigger apartment or house, because it just looks cluttered otherwise. I need wood floors and 2 bedrooms and a bigger living room.



************

tonight I made dinner for my family, which was only spaghetti but took awhile anyway. I found this amazing chicken garlic basil sausage at the store and put it into the sauce and salad.

Tomorrow I'm going to make the shortbread chocolate chip cookies that I made last weekend again. Buen Provecho.

No comments:

Post a Comment