Saturday, March 7, 2009

procrastination

In true style, I've left my paper due tomorrow until the very last minute. I had an amazing day of non-productiveness, and I have a self-imposed 2 hour time limit to finish my paper. I bought my Diana camera! yesterday, but like an idiot couldn't figure out how to load the film, so I went to Creve Coeur Camera in the morning and they showed me how. I swear I've loaded film before. Just not for about 5 years, and it's tricky on these little toy cameras. Then I went to Starbucks, went down to the Central West End with Katie to antique and stuff. Found some amazing old billiard balls and letter blocks that I will do something creative with. Spent too much money at Left Bank Books.
Went here:
Ate half of this:
And this:


The other halves are for Libby. She comes so soon! Tonight will be epic, then Libby will experience my aquatic routine at the gym tomorrow, then I get to shadow the wedding photographer and learn lots! No one should have to work when it's 70+ degrees out. I've said this with all of my classes, but I will truly be so glad when this class is over. After all, it's my last one!


No comments:

Post a Comment