Saturday, August 7, 2010

P is for Parent Trap

The (original) Parent Trap is my all time, absolute, bar-none favorite movie. True Story: When I was younger and would have a friend over to my house for the first time, I inevitably asked then if they wanted to watch it. If they had seen it and liked it, good sign. If they hadn't seen it but gave it a whirl and liked it, I knew they were a kindred spirit. If not....

I especially love this movie in the summer because it reminds me of my 10+ summers at camp...sleepaway camps are sadly becoming a thing of the past, since sports camps, summer jobs, trips to Europe, and texting have taken over simpler pleasures for many. Earlier this summer Design Sponge featured The Parent Trap in their Living In series....the canoes and swiss army knives take me back for sure....


No comments:

Post a Comment