Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Beverage of Hogsmeade

between meetings,
and post-Christmas dinners with friends to catch up,
and lesson planning,
and new apartment hunting,
and some extra school projects I've taken on,

January is full and flying.

The highlight so far: my boss (not just my immediate principal. but the head honcho here) somehow knows I am a Harry Potter lover. Unbeknownst to me she was at a conference in Orlando and visited the Harry Potter theme park, bringing back a bottle of pumpkin juice for none other than little old me. I think I'll be working here while :-) I'm popping it open tonight and toasting to a *hopeful* snow day tomorrow.


*she said she wanted to bring back butterbeer, but they don't bottle that. guess I'll just have to go myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment