Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Road Trip!


(image via flickr)

So I doubt that anyone really reads this blog besides a few close friends of mine. (if you do, say hello! I lurk on people's blogs too!) But anywho, I'll be gone for a little while....I'm heading to Asheville, North Carolina for a good friend's wedding. I'm excited for a road trip there with a few other friends, to reconnect with some family friends who live there whom I haven't seen in years, and to explore Asheville. There's supposed to be some great shopping/antiquing and restaurants....which pretty much sums up what I like to do on vacation - shop, eat, sightsee, and relax. Not so much with the relaxing this trip, but it will be great regardless. See you on the flipside!

2 comments:

  1. Here's a throwback...R.T.s -- ROAD TRIP, rough terrain, rolling thunder, red tent, real time, rotten tomato, right turn, Ruby Tuesday, raffle ticket...

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are perf. let's start a new list this summer.

    ReplyDelete