Saturday, May 9, 2009

Today I went to a little antique sale at a dealer's house. I got some great stuff from them in the fall for a reasonable price, so I thought I'd check out their spring sale. There was a small dresser with tortoiseshell knobs that I loved, but I just didn't want to spend $60, even though it was a great price. But I did get this sewing machine drawer for 15 bucks. I love it. It goes so well with the dark wood in my living room.

Now it's living on my tv stand to hold dvds at the moment. I'll probably move it later. I sort of feel like I'm still moving into my apartment at times and making it my own, even though I've been here since August. Since I'll be gone most of the summer, I don't think I'll fully get it together until next fall. But that's okay.


St. Louis is so pretty in the spring. I went to Castlewood State Park with Heather and Amy. The river was high but beautiful. The last time I had been there was 10 years ago (yikes!) in high school. I love places where you can just run into the river or lake.



No comments:

Post a Comment