Sunday, March 25, 2012

3,405.8 miles later

A tiny smattering of photos, a small fraction of what I took in Texas (including 2 rolls of Diana film that I will eventually develop....)In my car from St. Louis to San Antonio, driving it instead of flying for the first time ever. Lots of niece and nephew time. San Antonio, Fredricksburg, Port Isabel, South Padre....and then 3 straight days of driving from the tip of Texas to the tip of the little finger of Michigan. Thank goodness my spring break is two weeks and I had a second week to recover from the Texas festivities. I understand needing a vacation from one's vacation more clearly now. #firstworldproblems, but true. Road trips are generally fun on the way there, and tiring on the way back. No different with this one. Love, love my fam.























































No comments:

Post a Comment