Saturday, February 25, 2012




Today is a deceiving sunny day. It looks warm, but the wind is cutting. I've underdressed for 2 walks with the dog, which only makes me wish for spring that much more. It's essentially here; it's been an incredibly mild winter often in the 40s and 50s. Regardless, there's something about the mental shift of spring break to make me really think we've turned the corner. Exactly two weeks from today I'll be road tripping it to Texas with some of the fam to visit my sister and her family. San Antonio and South Padre for a few days - I can't wait for lots of beach, sun, souvenir shopping (I love it no matter how tacky) and good Mexican food. Too bad the two weeks are full of meetings, report cards, curriculum work, and oh yeah - teaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment