Monday, December 26, 2011

123 testing




good grief. it's been awhile. I still find lots of amusement and inspiration in the different blogs I read, pinterest looking (not pinning), and other online stuff. I'm just less inclined to record it I guess...plus I don't take as many photos as I used to...which was one of the impetuses (impeti?) for starting this blog. I still want to keep this up though...it is a good place to record thoughts...it's just part laziness, busyness...whatever. but I'm going to try and post a few things I've been into/doing recently. It is fun to sort of archive my trains of thought, at least for my own benefit. if no one elses.


This was our Christmas eve miracle....after 10 northern Michigan Christmases, it looked like it was going to be a green one. But a few inches unexpectedly fell late on the 23rd and we woke up to white Christmasy trees after all.


No comments:

Post a Comment