Tuesday, October 18, 2011

schminterest

(here)
I've been eyeing pinterest for awhile. I love all the posted images I come across - not as sleazy/poser as weheartit. So I finally decided to join, only to learn that I had to request an invite. Okay. Fine. One day later, invited, I tried to log in, and was forced to via facebook. I'm trying to keep my activities through facebook pretty low key, as they are trying to take over the world and such. Then, I can't move past the step of pinterest making me choose interests and assigning me friends. Again, a little taking over for me. Then I can't figure out how to pin things without putting them on a category pinterest has made....and I can't figure out how to remove the premade friends that pinterest gave me. No no. Too much work, and too much lack of control. How long before they would have made me create an entire public profile. I'm not anti-public profiles. I just need the transparent choice. So I discovered I can right click and save without having to log in. Account. Deleted.

No comments:

Post a Comment