Wednesday, May 18, 2011

re-cap.

Spring is the eternally busy season....my mom just left after a 5 day visit, coming down for a business meeting, my little brother's 18th birthday, and his senior class banquet. I spent the last week and half frantically organzing a guest list of 20 seniors via facebook messages..although I don't love facebook, it was super useful for contacting people. I love when my mom comes because she does things like revive 3 dead plants I have (I really don't like caring for plants...I have a total black thumb), fill my fridge with groceries, and remove stuborn stains from the bathtub.

Of course for the party decor we had to go to Party City, one of my kitschiest happy places. My brother is now in Hawaii for a week studying Pearl Harbor for his senior project, hence the cheesy but amazing Hawaiian theme.

















No comments:

Post a Comment