Tuesday, September 1, 2009

happy September

September and October are two of my favorite months. As a teacher, I love the back to school feel (although it can be daunting) and I love fall colors, football season, Halloween decor, and chilly, sunny days. Thanks to Jackie for reminding me about freshly sharpened pencil bouquets too :-)
That being said, I'm going to take a little blog/flickr break for several weeks. The start of school is so busy, and I also have an important extended "workshop" that I need to put a lot of effort towards, so I think it's best just to unplug for a while. Over the summer I did this a bit...while I blogged more and really enjoyed that, I spent a lot less time on facebook/email/other stuff, and I found that I really didn't miss it all that much. Balance is key. So enjoy the first few weeks of fall! Nos vemos pronto!

No comments:

Post a Comment